Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Group Tub Re-vamp!

Hey everybody!

Another *snow day* here! I have already called off school again for tomorrow so it looks like we're going to have only one they've school this week! I'm not really that mad about it- I mean, we got like 3 inches of snow and the temperatures are brutally cold! I'd rather have kids be home than standing at the bus stop!

However, the days off have been giving me a lot of time to work on stuff for my classroom! I had decided to move my kids out of their four desk groups and give pairs a try. My kids are heading into the "we all know each other too well and all we want to do is talk" phase of the year!

So, I bought some mini tubs at Dollar Tree- 2 for $1!




And I made these cute labels! I printed them on card stock and then laminated them! Seriously, on a side note, I got a small laminator a couple of months ago to use for part of this math grant I've been a part of. I have had to laminate a lot of stuff. BEST INVESTMENT EVER. I love it and I got mine at Walmart for like $25 dollars. It's worth it people.





So then I cut them out and attached them with Velcro to the little tubs. LOVE THEM! I can't wait to try them out with my kids hopefully on Friday but who knows! Here's the finished product:



Hopefully you will enjoy these too! If you want to pick up a set for your room, check out my TPT store Here!

Check back later- I'm putting together a "I have, Who has" game my friend created AND working on some ACE posters for my classroom!

Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment