Monday, January 20, 2014

Fraction Pizza Update!

Hey y'all!

Well it's been a hot minute since I last posted! I was unfortunate enough to have a pipe burst in my townhouse when we were having all that frigid cold weather... womp womp womp.

That was 12 days of ZERO fun and a completely torn apart house!

I just wanted to share though how those Pizza Fractions turned out! And let me tell you, not only did my kids get a great review of fractions, they had a blast designing their own pizzas! Check them out:



I think they looked GREAT and they had such a good time planning them out! If you want to pick up a copy of the template to make the pizzas and the cards to tell you what to make, you can get them in my TPT store here: Fraction Pizzas!

If you want to check out my whole Fraction Unit, these are included in there as well as:
-Sequencing the Steps to making a Pizza
-Types of Resources (Natural, Capital, Human) need to have a pizza company
-Elapsed Time Pizza Word Problems
-Fractions Pizzas (shown above!)

You can get that unit in my TPT store here: Pizza Mini-Unit

And go ahead and follow my TPT store- you never know when new stuff will be added!

Have a great night y'all! 

Brit
 
P.S. Thanks to Kenz for my super cute tag! :) You should go check out her blog and her TPT store: Webster's Little Dictionary ! She's got great stuff too! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment