Sunday, March 2, 2014

March Currently!

Super pumped that my friend Kenz at Webster's Little Dictionary shared with me how to do this! :)

I am linking up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade for this month's currently: check it out! Her blog is AWESOME and I already wasted more time than I want to admit looking at past blog posts of hers....

Listening: "The Vikings"

I'm *such* a history nerd. I missed this show when season 1 was out and saw that they were re-playing every episode before season 2 started on Friday so *naturally* I recorded them all to watch now....

Loving: "Gone Girl"

I am way behind the times in getting started with this book but I have heard from so many people that it is a good book so when I was getting my hair done on Saturday and had about 30 minutes to kill under the dryer, I started it. So far, so good!

Thinking: Winter Storm Warning





Yeah I see this... but nothing is falling *yet*. They say we could end up with 4-8 inches of snow... well I will believe it when I see it.

Wanting: Coffee, a new computer, and a new suitcase!

It's cold, I love coffee, I could drink it any hour of the day. :) A new computer is in the near future- this one is driving me NUTS. It took 3 hours to back-up my new phone yesterday and transfer everything. THREE HOURS. Suitcase is needed ASAP- I head to London in 25 days. 25. Holy cow.

Needing: Lesson Plans

Need to do those lesson plans just in case. Because when they are finally done, that is when it will actually start snowing.....

??? What do you think? :)

Brit :)



1 comment:

  1. Hi Brit! I too need a new computer...are you thinking a laptop or PC?
    You secret question has stumped me...is it things you will be doing on spring break?
    Elyse :)
    Proud to be Primary

    ReplyDelete